Doing Business with District 4
- Bid Letting
- Bituminous Forms
- Design Build Contracting
- Map and Manuals
- Utility Agreements and Permits
For motor carriers
- Commercial Vehicle Operations: Statutes and rules, permits, operating authority, education and training and more.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration forms
For roadside partners
- Adopt-A-Highway - Public
service program for volunteers to pick up litter along
Minnesotas highways. Volunteer today! Contact one of our District 4 offices for more details:
- Detroit Lakes 218-846-3600
- Morris 320-208-7000
- Landscape Partnerships - How your community can work with MnDOT to design, install and maintain roadside plantings
- Living Snow Fences - Off-road plantings help keep state highways clear in winter. Federal and state government are partnering to expand the living snow fence program.
- Moorhead HAWK Signal (PDF): An explanation of the new pedestrian signal.
Five Development Commission: Cass, Crow Wing, Morrison,
Todd and Wadena counties.
- Tribes and Transportation: Information and contacts for Indian tribal governments located within Minnesota.
- West Central Initiative
Financing Minnesota roads
- Congressional Transportation Status Report
- Minnesota GO
- State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)
- Statewide Multimodal Transportation Plan (20-year plan)
- DRAFT Statewide Freight Plan
Purchasing equipment and property
- Equipment - Cooperative purchasing venture for cities, counties and townships
- Excess property for sale - Pictures, descriptions, bid forms and instructions to purchase excess land and buildings