Minnesota Department of Transportation

511 Travel Info

Contact MnDOT



Find people, ask questions and give your input

Questions or comments about our activities?

  • Contact MnDOT Customer Relations with your questions, comments or concerns. Submit questions or comments
  • Call the Information Center M-F, 8 - 4:30. 651-296-3000 or 800-657-3774 (toll-free from Greater Minnesota)

NOTE: If you have an emergency condition to report, please call 911.

MnDOT communication channels

MnDOT channel Description Contacts
Customer Relations General questions, comments or concerns. General Complaint Form
Accessibility Constituents with accessibility concerns or conflicts related to ADA may submit an ADA complaint. Title II Coordinator
ADA Complaint Form
Civil Rights Constituents who feel they have been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or income status in any and all programs, activities, or services administered by MnDOT may file a Title VI Complaint. Kim Collins
Government Affairs Constituents with conflicts where the overriding issue is political or legislative in nature may work with Government Affairs to address their issue with MnDOT; any issue brought to MnDOT via a legislator, elected official or legislative staff should, at the very least, notify Government Affairs of the contact. Jennifer Witt
Ombudsman Constituents with conflicts with MnDOT may work informally with the Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is an independent, informal, and impartial function of the Commissioner’s Office. If issues remain unresolved after the respective MnDOT offices have had an opportunity to respond, the Ombudsman may be able to assist upon being invited by the public or MnDOT to further explore resolution options. Jim Skoog

Other ways to reach us

Statewide office locations
District Offices MnDOT District 7 - Mankato/Windom Metro District - St Paul/Minneapolis MnDOT District 8 - Marshall/Wilmar/Hutchinson MnDOT District 1 - Duluth/Virginia MnDOT District 4 - Detroit Lakes/Morris MnDOT District 2 - Bemidji/Crookston MnDOT District 3 - Baxter/St Cloud MnDOT District 6 - Rochester/Owatonna

Looking for a MnDOT job?

Want to purchase state property?

MnDOT sells excess property on a regular basis. View pictures, descriptions, bid forms and instructions on how to purchase these properties:

Interested in driver and vehicle services?

Driver and vehicle licenses and renewals, road tests, handicap parking, revocations and reinstatements and more are handled by the Department of Public Safety:

Curious about our federal contacts?

Want to make a data practices request?

Government data are public and are accessible by the public.