MnDOT sells excess properties and structures on a regular basis. All properties and structures are sold by sealed bid or auction.
- Property sales FAQ (PDF 122 KB)
- Instructions for purchasing structures to be removed (PDF 0.5 MB)
Current properties for sale
- Sale 139413 - 17.67 Acres of Vacant Land on County Road 11, Crow Wing County, MN.
- Sale 139412 - 1.28 Acres of Vacant Land at TH 52 and 19th St. NW, Rochester, MN.
- Sale 139414 - 15 Acres of Vacant Land north of Weaver Lake Rd. on Forestview Lane, Maple Grove, MN.
- Sale 139415 - 0.90 Acres of Vacant Land south of TH 169 between Sharon Pkwy. and Tyron Dr., Shakopee, MN.
- Sale 139416 - 2.46 Acres of Vacant Land near York Ave and Hazelwood St,, St. Paul, MN.
- Sale 139418 - 1,814 Sq. Ft of Vacant Land at Duke St. and Highway 5, St. Paul, MN.
If you have any questions, please contact us: LandSales.MN.DOT@state.mn.us.
Other state property sale sites
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources and Department of Administration also periodically
sell surplus property.
Click on the links below to find out more.
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources - Land for sale!
- Minnesota Department of Administration - Available Real Estate
[Last Update: 7-21-2016]