MnDOT sells excess properties and structures on a regular basis. All properties and structures are sold by sealed bid or auction.
- Property sales FAQ (PDF 122 KB)
- Instructions for purchasing structures to be removed (PDF 0.5 MB)
Current properties for sale
- Sale 139414 - 15 Acres of Vacant Land north of Weaver Lake Rd. on Forestview Ln, Maple Grove, MN.
- Sale 139416 - 2.46 Acres of Vacant Land near York Ave and Hazelwood St,, St. Paul, MN.
- Sale 139419 - 36,631 Square Feet of Vacant Land in the NW quadrant of TH 14 and TH 13 (South State St.), Waseca, MN
- Sale 139420 - 1.60 Acres of Vacant Land in the NW quadrant of TH 23 and County Road 140, Cold Spring, MN.
If you have any questions, please contact us: LandSales.MN.DOT@state.mn.us.
Other state property sale sites
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources and Department of Administration also periodically
sell surplus property.
Click on the links below to find out more.
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources - Land for sale!
- Minnesota Department of Administration - Available Real Estate
[Last Update: 8-16-2016]