MnDOT sells excess properties and structures on a regular basis via sealed bid, auction or immediate sale.
Current properties for sale by bid
- Sale 139495 - 0.71 Acres of Vacant Land located west of TH 61, Two Harbors, Lake County, MN. *Bid Opening February 11, 2020
- Sale 139489 - 607,055 Square Feet of Vacant Land located south of TH 11 and west of County Road 15 (360th Avenue), Jadis Township, Roseau County, MN. *Bid Opening May 12, 2020
- Sale 139490 - 64,255 Square Feet of Vacant Land located south of TH 11 and east of County Road 15 (360th Avenue), Roseau, Roseau County, MN. *Bid Opening May 12, 2020
Structures for sale (0)
See a list of structures owned by MnDOT which are currently available for purchase or transfer.
Over-the-counter sales (14)
See a list of properties currently owned by MnDOT which are available for immediate purchase.
Property available by request (0)
Other state property sale sites
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources and Department of Administration also periodically sell surplus property.
Find out more below:
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources - Land for sale
- Minnesota Department of Administration - Available Real Estate
[Last Update: 1-23-2020]