MnDOT sells excess properties and structures on a regular basis. All properties and structures are sold by sealed bid or auction.
- Property sales FAQ (PDF 122 KB)
- Instructions for purchasing structures to be removed (PDF 0.5 MB)
Current properties for sale
- Sale 139426 - 8.84 Acres of Vacant Land located .5 miles north of TH 7 on Co Rd 21, Odessa, MN.
- Sale 139427 - 1.68 Acres of Vacant Land located at 2054 145th Ave., Brunswick Township, MN.
- Sale 139428 - 1.50 Acres of Vacant Land located at 1644 Point Douglas Rd., St. Paul, MN.
Property available by request
Click here to see a list of properties currently owned by MnDOT which could be opened for public bid if one or more parties express an interest.
If you have any questions, please contact us: LandSales.MN.DOT@state.mn.us.
Other state property sale sites
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources and Department of Administration also periodically
sell surplus property.
Click on the links below to find out more.
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources - Land for sale
- Minnesota Department of Administration - Available Real Estate
[Last Update: 04-28-2017]