MnDOT sells excess properties and structures on a regular basis. All properties and structures are sold by sealed bid or auction.
- Property sales FAQ (PDF 122 KB)
- Instructions for purchasing structures to be removed (PDF 0.5 MB)
Current properties for sale
- Sale 139419 - 36,631 Square Feet of Vacant Land in the NW quadrant of TH 14 and TH 13 (South State St.), Waseca, MN
- Sale 139417 - 6.85 Acres of Vacant Land in the NE quadrant of TH 610 and Nobles Parkway, Brooklyn Park, MN.
- Sale 139422 - 2.09 Acres of Vacant Land in the NW quadrant of TH 169 and Riverview Road, Eden Praire, MN.
- Sale 139421 - 4.61 Acres of Vacant Land in the SW quadrant of TH 169 and Sharon Parkway, Shakopee, MN.
Property available by request
Click here to see a list of properties currently owned by MnDOT which could be opened for public bid if one or more parties express an interest.
If you have any questions, please contact us: LandSales.MN.DOT@state.mn.us.
Other state property sale sites
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources and Department of Administration also periodically
sell surplus property.
Click on the links below to find out more.
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources - Land for sale
- Minnesota Department of Administration - Available Real Estate
[Last Update: 10-21-2016]