Current construction projects in west central Minnesota. For a full list of current/upcoming projects, view the west central 2020 construction map (PDF).
Current traffic impacts
- Hwy 55 near Barrett - Road closed at bridge, detour in place.
- Hwy 28, 29, 114 in Starbuck - Hwy 29 south closed, detour in place. Oversized vehicles use truck detour.
- Hwy 210 west of Fergus Falls - Road closed. Follow detour.
- Hwy 75 Mustinka River Bridge replacement - Road closed at bridge, detour in place.
Projects starting in July
- Hwy 10 Detroit Lakes - Starts July 6
- Hwy 28 Chokio to Morris - Starts July 6
- Hwy 10 Glyndon - Starts July 13
Check out 511mn.org for other traffic impacts.