The State Aid Programs unit manages the local bridge replacement program and oversees the processing of the bridge project plans; develops and implements other state aid programs and determines policy for eligibility, participation, distributes funds and performs studies to provide information on state aid systems and programs.
- Comprehensive Highway Safety Program
- Falling Weight Deflectometer Project
- Local Road Improvement Program
- Master Partnership Agreements
(PDF, 100 KB)
- State Park Road Account
- Safe Routes to School Program