Local Partnership Program
The Local Partnership Program (LPP) was created to provide statewide transportation partnership opportunities with local agencies and construct highway improvements that are mutually beneficial at locations that are not currently programmed on state highways. The vision for this program aligns with strategic directions documented in One Minnesota, Minnesota GO 50-Year Vision for Transportation, and MnDOT’s 5-Year Strategic Operating Plan (PDF).
The LPP vision focuses heavily on development of long term and sustainable partnerships, collaboration of transportation system needs, leveraging of agency investments and minimizing project time and cost.
The District State Aid Engineer (DSAE) manages and provides oversight of the program in the district. District state aid staff dedicated to LPP will be the single point of contact for internal and external partners on LPP solicitations. The district state aid staff will oversee project development, schedule coordination, scope and budget management, and communication of project design requirements.
Each district conducts their own solicitation.
- For more information contact Rob Ege, LPP Project Manager, at email@example.com or 218-725-2788.
- For more information contact Tim Donaghue, District State Aid Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-755-6569.
- D3 2024 LPP Solicitation (PDF)
- D3 LPP Scoring Criteria (PDF)
- For more information contact Luke Wehseler, LPP Project Manager, at email@example.com or 218-828-5721.
- For more information contact Jeff Buschette, District State Aid Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-846-7971.
- D6 2022-2023 LPP Solicitation (PDF)
- For more information contact Craig Lenz, LPP Project Manager, at email@example.com or 507-286-7558.
- D7 2022-2023 LPP Solicitation (PDF)
- D7 LPP Guide (PDF)
- D7 Letter of Intent Form (PDF)
- D7 Formal Application
- For more information contact Lisa Bigham, District State Aid Engineer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-304-6105.
- LPP description (Word)
- For more information contact Ron Mortensen, LPP Project Manager, at email@example.com or 320-214-6399.