Contact a Contaminated Material Management Team hydrogeologist for guidelines on topics such as:
- Reuse of bituminous treated base
- Reuse of soil
- Treated wood
- Soil vapor
- Leasings and right of way
- Property acquisition
- Property conveyance
- Beneficial Use Determination
- Discharge of contaminated water
- Stormwater pond lining, cleanouts and new locations
- Government Accounting Standards Board Statement No. 49
- Locally led trunk highway/partnership projects
Standard specifications and project-specific special provisions for construction projects
- (1717) Air, Land, and Water Pollution
- (2105) Contaminated Soil and Groundwater
- CMMT’s workflow process
- Checklist in lieu of 30% plans (PDF) - Phase II investigations use 30% design plans and proposed acquisition locations (EDD-2). If 30% plans are not available, MnDOT project managers should implement this checklist.
- Limited Phase I ESA Site Data Sheet template (Word) - MnDOT recommends that pre-qualified environmental consultants use this template as a guide when creating Site Data Sheets.
- Materials intermixed with debris (PDF)
- Non-petroleum contaminated materials (PDF)
- Petroleum contaminated materials (PDF)
- Soil borings GIS template (Excel)
- Pre-qualified environmental consultants list - Used to conduct contracts for work type 5.4 contaminated property investigations. To learn more about this list, please contact the Environmental Investigation Supervisor.