The Contaminated Materials Management Team works with responsible parties, MnDOT Districts and regulatory agencies to address spill cleanup occurring on the roadway or other MnDOT property, and to ensure that vehicle fluid and cargo releases occurring on the state highway systems are adequately mitigated.
Spill cleanup permit special provisions
- MnDOT Special Provision Language for Spill Cleanup Requirements for Short Form Permit (DOCX)
- Final Spill Cleanup Map - Example (PDF)
- Site Location Map - Example (PDF)
- MnDOT Spill Cleanup Work Plan (DOC)
- MnDOT Spill Cleanup Report (DOC)
- Emergency Spill Cleanup Incident Report (DOC)