Internal Training and Reference Documents
Pre-Award Audits on Contracts Over $50,000
Effective March 15, 2021 the process for Pre-Award submittals has changed. Refer to the appropriate Process Instructions below for updated process information.
GEC Pre-Letting Services Master Contract Program Process and Guidance
Pre-Letting Services Fact Sheet (Word) - This document provides guidance, a program overview and instructions for processing a Work Order Contract under the General Engineering Consultant Pre-Letting Master Contract Program. Updated 04/2021
GEC Post Letting Services Master Contract Program Process and Guidance
Post Letting Services Fact Sheet (Word) - This document provides guidance and a program overview for the MnDOT Post Letting Services Master Contract Program.
Performance Evaluation Work Flow
Please refer to the documents below for instructions on MnDOT's Performance Evaluation Work Flow Process:
- Consultant Guide: MnDOT P/T Contract Performance Evaluation Process (.DOCX)
- Performance Evaluation Process Instructions (.DOCX)
If you have additional questions, after reviewing the documentation, please call the Consultant Services Help Line at 651-366-4611.
The following instructions should be used for District/Office Contract Administrators. If Consultant Services writes your contracts, please contact Ashley Duran with any questions. Process instructions are in Microsoft Word format.
Request for Proposals - Informal [$5,001 - $100,000]
Request for Proposals - Formal [$100,001 - $800,000]
Request for Proposals - Formal [$800,001 or Greater]
Request for Proposals - QBS [$800,000 or Less]
Request for Proposals - QBS [$800,001 or Greater]
TTAA Process and Guidance
- TTAA Privatization Contract Process (Word) - This Process should be followed if the Contract is over $100,000 AND being done under the Pre-qualification Program, a Formal RFP or a Single Source, and an applicable work type applies. See the TTAA Privatization Contract Form (found under the P/T Contract Documents section), Page 1, for applicable criteria. Revised 06/13
- TTAA Privatization Contract Form Instructions (Word) - Guidance for completing the TTAA Privatization Contract Form. Revised 11/17
- Acronyms Reference Document (Word) - References many common acronyms used in MnDOT Contracts.
- Competitive Selection Process Updated Guidance (Word) - This document details “best practices” for the Professional/ Technical competitive selection process. Revised 01/14
- EDMS Document Names (Excel) - Required document naming conventions you should title your documents in EDMS.
- Progress Report Form Instructions (Word) - Details on what should be in each column of the standard Consultant Services Progress Report Form (found under the P/T Contract Documents section).
- Project Authorization Form - TC08 Instructions (Word) - Instructions on how to fill out the Project Authorization Form - TC08 (found under the P/T Contract Documents section), which you submit to obtain a Project ID number. A list of coordinators can be found under the contacts tab.
- PT Contract Training Guide - Training guide for PT Contracts. (Updated in 2018)
- Statewide County Codes (Word) - Numerical numbers that MnDOT has assigned to each county throughout Minnesota.