Products and Services
Work Force Certificates of Compliance - Reminder
For contracts greater than $100,000, firms are required to have a current Work Force Certificate on file with the Minnesota Department of Human Rights. In addition, for contracts greater than $500,000 firms are required to have a current Equal Pay Certificate.
Visit the Consultant Corner tab for additional information.
Performance Evaluation Work Flow
Performance Evaluation Application Update (08/22/2019)
There is a new web address for the Performance Evaluation Application for Professional/Technical contracts:
- You can also access the Performance Evaluation Application through MnDOT's website: www.dot.state.mn.us (MnDOT A to Z under Performance Evaluation Application).
- Any Performance Evaluation Application emails that include the old web address will automatically redirect you to the updated web address.
- New Performance Evaluation Application emails will include the updated web address.
If you have any questions or run into issues please contact Melissa Brand in Consultant Services.
MnDOT's Performance Evaluation Work Flow Process is now in use. Please refer to the documents below for instructions:
- Consultant Guide: MnDOT P/T Contract Performance Evaluation Process (.DOCX 692KB) Updated 08/2019
- Performance Evaluation Process Instructions (.DOCX 31KB) Updated 08/2019
- Use of Performance Evaluations in Prequalification Program & Dispute Resolution (.DOCX 32KB) Updated 08/2019
If you have additional questions, after reviewing the documentation, please call the Consultant Services Help Line at 651-366-4611
- P/T Notices
- Executed P/T Contracts
- Certified List Programs
- P/T Contract Documents
- Document Requirements
- Overview (.DOCX 31KB)
- Application and Renewal Process/Checklist (.DOCX 32KB)
- Work Types
- Current List of Pre-Qualified Consultants: Last Updated 10/03/19
Last updated 10/03/2019: Potential Projects List (Word)