Internal Training and Reference Documents
2023 | GEC Pre-Letting Services Master Contract Program Process and Guidance
Pre-Letting Services Fact Sheet | 2023 (Word) - This document provides guidance, a program overview and instructions for processing a Work Order Contract under the General Engineering Consultant Pre-Letting Master Contract Program.
Electronic Submittal Guidance
This updated guidance should be followed by MnDOT Contract Administrators when accepting electronic proposals/ letters of interest/responses. PT Solicitations | Electronic Submittals
Pre-Award Audits on Contracts Over $50,000
Effective March 15, 2021 the process for Pre-Award submittals has changed. Refer to the appropriate Process Instructions below for updated process information.
GEC Post Letting Services Master Contract Program Process and Guidance
Post Letting Services Fact Sheet (Word) - This document provides guidance and a program overview for the MnDOT Post Letting Services Master Contract Program.
Performance Evaluation Work Flow
Please refer to the documents below for instructions on MnDOT's Performance Evaluation Work Flow Process:
- Consultant Guide: MnDOT P/T Contract Performance Evaluation Process (.DOCX) Updated 08/2019
- Automated Performance Evaluation Process Instructions (.DOCX) Updated 08/2019
The following instructions should be used for District/Office Contract Administrators. If Consultant Services writes your contracts, please contact Ashley Duran with any questions. Process instructions are in Microsoft Word format.
Request for Proposals - Informal [$5,001 - $100,000]
Request for Proposals - Formal [$100,001 - $800,000]
Request for Proposals - Formal [$800,001 or Greater]
Request for Proposals - QBS [$800,000 or Less]
Request for Proposals - QBS [$800,001 or Greater]
TTAA Process and Guidance
- TTAA Privatization Contract Process (Word) - This Process should be followed if the Contract is over $100,000 AND being done under the Pre-qualification Program, a Formal RFP or a Single Source, and an applicable work type applies. See the TTAA Privatization Contract Form (found under the P/T Contract Documents section), Page 1, for applicable criteria. Revised 06/13
- TTAA Privatization Contract Form Instructions (Word) - Guidance for completing the TTAA Privatization Contract Form. Revised 11/17
- Acronyms Reference Document (Word) - References many common acronyms used in MnDOT Contracts.
- Competitive Selection Process Updated Guidance (Word) - This document details “best practices” for the Professional/ Technical competitive selection process. Revised 01/14
- Progress Report Form Instructions (Word) - Details on what should be in each column of the standard Consultant Services Progress Report Form (found under the P/T Contract Documents section).
- PT Contract Training Guide - Training guide for PT Contracts. (Updated in 2018)
- Statewide County Codes (Word) - Numerical numbers that MnDOT has assigned to each county throughout Minnesota.