Minnesota Department of Transportation

511 Travel Info

Metro State Aid Payment Guidance

Information and Resources


Your Account Info

State Aid Accounting System Reports

Trouble getting access? Try this http://www.dot.state.mn.us/metro/stateaid/SAAS problem.doc


State Aid Fund payments

State Aid Payment Form
Look for this link under General Forms: Payment Request Form (with formulas) (Excel Format)   at  http://www.dot.state.mn.us/safinance/formsandresolutions.html

Metro State Aid Guide—State Aid Payment Guide http://www.dot.state.mn.us/metro/stateaid/sapaymentguide.pdf

Metro State Aid Guide---Landscaping Payment Guide

Forms for State Aid Payment Requests, Resolutions, Force Account, Accounting etc.


Federal Aid (DCP and CAARS) Payment Requests

Online DCP payment form:

Must be printed and mailed or emailed to

Candy Harding
MnDOT State Aid Finance
395 John Ireland Blvd-- MS 215
Saint Paul, MN 55155

State Aid Finance---DCP Payment Guide

DCP Final Payment Checklist

DCP Checklist—Change Order, Supplemental Agreement, Work Order forms

Checklist for Doing CAARS Finals in the Field

CAAR Final Checklist--complete list of required items to be submitted



Federal Aid Agreement Payment Requests


Or do it online at:

Online Federal Agreement payment form:

Must be printed and mailed or emailed to

Sharon LeMay
1500 County Road B2
Roseville, MN 55113


Cooperative Agreement Payments



Other Resources

State Aid Finance Homepage:

SALT Homepage

State Aid Payments

Metro State Aid approves and processes the following payment requests:

1. State Aid Funds--Initial, Partial, and Final requests.

2. Federal Aid Funds-Construction --Final payment request.

3. Federal Aid Funds--Agreements--Initial, Partial and Final requests.

4. TH Funds through a Cooperative Agreement--Final payment request for "Schedule I" Projects.


Partial payment requests for DCP Federal Aid projects go directly to Candy Harding. candice.harding@state.mn.us See SA Finance Website for information. http://www.dot.state.mn.us/safinance/dcp_processing.html

Lump Sum TH Fund agreements are paid by our Municipal Agreements Office. Follow instructions in your Agreement Package. Or contact Maryanne maryanne.kellysonnek@state.mn.us