Metro State Aid
Minnesota's economic strength and vitality depends on an effective transportation system. To support the state's system of streets, roads and bridges, MnDOT distributes funds for highway maintenance and construction to counties, cities and townships based on a formula determined by the Legislature.
Metro District State Aid is responsible for working closely with local levels of government to ensure the Metro area maintains a safe, effective and coordinated highway network.
Information and resources
- New Master Contracts are now available. Proposed contracts were mailed to local agencies between 4/25/17 and 5/4/17. If you didn't get one, and want one, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cathy Huebsch has joined Metro State Aid as the Metro Federal Aid Engineer 4/5/17.
- Jane Krebsbach has accepted a different position in MnDOT starting March 22nd.
- Joshua Colas joins Metro State Aid as Federal Aid Program Manager 2/7/17.
- 2016 State Aid Design Guide (PDF)