Metro State Aid
Minnesota's economic strength and vitality depends on an effective transportation system. To support the state's system of streets, roads and bridges, MnDOT distributes funds for highway maintenance and construction to counties, cities and townships based on a formula determined by the Legislature.
Metro District State Aid is responsible for working closely with local levels of government to ensure the Metro area maintains a safe, effective and coordinated highway network.
Information and resources
- Variance committee meets March 23rd, 2017. Send your requests to Julie Dresel no later than March 1st. Process is shown at http://www.dot.state.mn.us/stateaid/variance.html
- Joshua Colas joins Metro State Aid as Federal Aid Program Manager 2/7/17.
- Michael Pretel joins Metro State Aid as Construction Engineer 11/30/16.
- Jason Radde started work in Cooperative Agreements on 11/2/16.
- 2016 State Aid Design Guide (PDF)