Information and resources
Final Package to be submitted to Metro State Aid
- Final DCP
Payment request See following online guide to requesting final payment: DCP
- Overrun Form (If project needs additional
federal funds encumbered.) Download form
- Copy of final
voucher (Fully signed by
Local Agency and Contractor and must contain language certifying that work was completed in accordance
with plans and specifications.
- Contractor must certify, on a separate page, or under a separate block of text, that they are accepting full and final payment and will make no further claims. If this language is not on the final voucher, a stand alone document needs to be completed and signed by the Contractor. Contractor Certification form Please note--even if the stand-alone form is used, the final voucher itself must still contain the signatures of both the Local Agency and the Contractor.
- Copies of all Change Orders, Work Orders, and Supplemental Agreements
- It is helpful if these are approved for funding by Metro State Aid in advance of submitting your final package.
- Materials Exception Summary Download form Forms located under "Project Certification" For further guidance, refer to Materials Information Packet
Please attach the following:
- List of Testers---include name, Mn/DOT Certification #, type of tests performed Download form
- Memo from Mn/DOT Bituminous Office listing any exceptions on file, or stating there are no exceptions. Download form
- Memo from Mn/DOT Concrete Office listing any exceptions on file, or stating there are no exceptions. Download form
- Copies of documents showing reductions to unit price and/or penalties
- If a Consultant Testing firm did the plant Q/A verifications, submit all test summary results, reports, and deductions.
- Other documentation that affects exceptions noted on your form.
For projects with no materials, send in anyway and write “NA” on it.
- Final Inspection Report (Signed by MnDOT engineer and project engineer if any problems need to be resolved). If project has not been inspected, call Jim Deeny at 651-234-7762 to schedule a final inspection. Download Form
- Cost Distribution Spreadsheet This spreadsheet needs to show all contract items by cost group, and must match the total shown for each group on the Final DCP payment request.
- State Aid Payment Request (if requesting state aid funds for local match or other state aid eligible costs.) Download form - ( Choose Payment Request Form under "General Forms)
- Backsheet Item Costs (if final voucher shows any costs for extra items not supported by a contract change document, supporting documentation is needed.) Examples include the following:
- Worksheets showing calculations for Fuel Escalation costs.
- Worksheets showing calculations for Bituminous Incentive/Disincentives.
- Items added and paid for by Special Provisions—such as additional traffic control. Include a copy of the page from your Special Provisions or cite the MnDOT Spec Book entry that applies
- Other—include an explanation of why the item was added as a backsheet.