Information and resources
Final Package to be submitted to Metro State Aid
- Final DCP
Payment request See following online guide to requesting final payment: DCP
- Overrun Form (If project needs additional
federal funds encumbered.) Download form
- Copy of final
voucher (Fully signed by
Local Agency and Contractor and must contain language certifying that work was completed in accordance
with plans and specifications.
- Contractor must certify, on a separate page, or under a separate block of text, that they are accepting full and final payment and will make no further claims. Contractor Certification form Please note--even if the stand-alone form is used, the final voucher itself must still contain the signatures of both the Local Agency and the Contractor.
- Copies of all Change Orders, Work Orders, and Supplemental Agreements
- It is helpful if these are approved for funding by Metro State Aid in advance of submitting your final package.
- Materials Exception Summary Download form
For further guidance, refer to our Metro Independent Assurance website: http://www.dot.state.mn.us/metro/materials/independent.html
Please attach the following:
- List of Testers---include name, Mn/DOT Certification #, type of tests performed Download form
- Memo from Mn/DOT Bituminous Office listing any exceptions on file, or stating there are no exceptions. Download form
- Memo from Mn/DOT Concrete Office listing any exceptions on file, or stating there are no exceptions. Download form
- Copies of documents showing reductions to unit price and/or penalties
- If a Consultant Testing firm did the plant Q/A verifications, submit all test summary results, reports, and deductions.
- Other documentation that affects exceptions noted on
your form. This includes the following:
- All documents referenced in support of your resolutions and listed in the Documents Reference column
- Copies of all SA's, CO's, WO's cited in your resolutions
For projects with no materials, send in anyway and write “NA” on it.
- Final Inspection Report (Signed by MnDOT engineer and project engineer if any problems need to be resolved). If project has not been inspected, call Jim Deeny at 651-234-7762 to schedule a final inspection. Download Form
- Cost Distribution Spreadsheet This spreadsheet needs to show all contract items by cost group, and must match the total shown for each group on the Final DCP payment request. Spreadsheet must be submitted in the same format as used for the awarded bid.
- State Aid Payment Request (if requesting state aid funds for local match or other state aid eligible costs.) Download form - ( Choose Payment Request Form under "General Forms)
- Backsheet Item Costs (if final voucher shows any costs for extra items not supported by a contract change document, supporting documentation is needed.) Examples include the following:
- Worksheets showing calculations for Fuel Escalation costs.
- Worksheets showing calculations for Bituminous Incentive/Disincentives.
- Items added and paid for by Special Provisions—such as additional traffic control. Include a copy of the page from your Special Provisions or cite the MnDOT Spec Book entry that applies
- Other—include an explanation of why the item was added as a backsheet.
- Final DBE Clearance Letter from MnDOT Office of Civil Rights.