Information and Resources
Final Package to be submitted to Metro State Aid
- Final DCP Payment request--- See following online guide to requesting final payment: DCP Payment Guide
- Overrun Form (If project needs additional federal funds encumbered.) Download form
- Copy of final
voucher (Fully signed by
Local Agency and Contractor and must contain language certifying that work was completed in accordance
with plans and specifications.
- Contractor must certify, on a separate page, or under a separate block of text, that they are accepting full and final payment and will make no further claims. If this language is not on the final voucher, a stand alone document needs to be completed and signed by the Contractor. Contractor Certification form Please note--even if the stand alone form is used, the final voucher itself must still contain the signatures of both the Local Agency and the Contractor.
- Copies of all Change Orders, Work Orders, and Supplemental Agreements
- Overrun/Underrun Report--Used to report major overrun/underrun of contract quantities Download sample
- Materials Exception Summary Download form Forms located under "Project Certification"
Please attach the following:
- List of Testers---include name, Mn/DOT Certification #, type of tests performed Download form
- Memo from Mn/DOT Bituminous Office listing any exceptions on file, or stating there are no exceptions. Download form
- Memo from Mn/DOT Concrete Office listing any exceptions on file, or stating there are no exceptions. Download form
- Copies of documents showing reductions to unit price and/or penalties
- If Mn/DOT did not provide Independent Assurance on the project, please provide documentation showing Independent Assurance was completed by others.
- Other documentation that affects exceptions noted on your form.
For projects with no materials, send in anyway and write “NA” on it.
7.Final Inspection Report (signed by Mn/DOT engineer and project engineer and showing any problems as resolved) If project has not been inspected, call Jim Deeny at 651-234-7762 to schedule a final inspection. Download Form
8. Cost Distribution Spreadsheet This spreadsheet needs to show all contract items by cost group and must match the the total shown for each group on the Final DCP payment submittal.
9. State Aid Payment Request (if requesting state aid funds for local match or other state aid eligible costs.) Download form - ( Choose Payment Request Form under "General Forms)
10. Backsheet Item Costs (if final voucher shows any costs for items such as Bituminous Incentive/Disincentive, Fuel Escalation, items not supported by a contract change document.) Provide worksheets, calculations, or other supporting documentation to explain why item was added as a backsheet items and how cost was determined.