- Geotechnical Engineering
- Grading and Base
- Materials Engineering
- Pavement Design
- Pavement Management
- Materials Disposition Form 24570 (PDF, 35KB, 2pp)
- Inspection Report Form 2415 (PDF, 8KB, 1pp)
- Small Quantity Inspection Report Form 2403 (PDF, 9KB, 1pp)
- Fence Certification Form Chain Link (PDF, 56KB, 2pp)
- Fence Certification Form Barbed Wire (PDF, 32KB, 1pp)
- Fence Certification Form Woven Wire (PDF, 32KB, 1pp)
The Mn/DOT Laboratory Manual outlines laboratory test procedures for materials testing. As of May 20, 2008 the Mn/DOT Laboratory Manual is only available as an electronic version, see Transmittal Letter 08-01.
- Latest change to Lab Manual October 13, 2011; see log of changes here (PDF 26 KB, 2pp)
NOTE: An extensive email list of the Lab Manual owners as of May 20, 2008, has been compiled to notify them of future changes. To verify that you are on the list, or if you wish to be placed on the list, email Dave Baker, Mn/DOT Lab Supervisor, 651-366-5414.
Table of Contents - Laboratory Testing Methods
Index (PDF 32 KB, 6pp) - Revised October 13, 2011
Note: Sections 3000, 4000 and 5000 are reserved for future use.