Park Bridge No. 3 (Bridge L5765)
History & significance
Bridge L5765, also known as Park Bridge No. 3, was built in 1925 and is a single-span, reinforced-concrete, deck-girder bridge carrying East Minnehaha Parkway over Minnehaha Creek in the Minnehaha segment of the Grand Rounds in Minneapolis. The 40-foot-long bridge has unusual curved wingwalls and an ornamental concrete railing.
The Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board owns Bridge L5765, which is significant as a contributing element to the Grand Rounds Historic District.
City of Minneapolis (Hennepin County)
Latitude, Longitude: 44.91244, -93.266476