History & significance
Bridge L5732, built in 1925 by the Minneapolis Board of Park Commissioners, carries a pedestrian trail parallel to Minnehaha Parkway over Minnehaha Creek in the Minnehaha segment of the Grand Rounds in Minneapolis. Historically, the bridge carried Minnehaha Parkway, but the parkway was rerouted in 1976, leaving the bridge for pedestrian use. The single-span, reinforced-concrete, deck-girder bridge has a 57-degree skew and a span of 43 feet, 10 inches. The railings are reinforced-concrete parapets.
Bridge L5732 is a contributing resource to the Grand Rounds Historic District.
City of Minneapolis (Hennepin County)
Latitude, Longitude: 44.907126, -93.283064