Park Bridge No. 4 (Bridge L5731)
History and significance
Bridge L5731, built in 1925 by the Minneapolis Board of Park Commissioners, carries Minnehaha Parkway and a pedestrian trail over Minnehaha Creek. The single span, reinforced-concrete, deck-girder bridge has a span length of 25 feet, 6 inches.
Bridge L5731 is a contributing element to the Grand Rounds Historic District in Minneapolis.
City of Minneapolis (Hennepin County)
Latitude, Longitude: 44.907389, -93.283755