Planning and public involvement
Area Transportation Partnerships (ATP)- Planning
For city and county partners
- Bridge Management: Data processing help for Minnesota counties and cities--bridge inventory and inspection programs
- Office of State Aid for Local Transportation: A bridge between MnDOT and local government agencies
- State Aid Finance: Accounting and financial database information for city and county government
- Hear Every Voice - Involving the public in transportation decision making
- Manufacturer's Perspective Report
Let Your Voice Be Heard
What: The public is invited to attend the third community meeting to further discuss details of the future project.
When: Thursday, March 28, 2019 from 3 to 5 p.m.
Where: Hallock City Hall, 163 Third Street
More information: Hwys 75/175 news release