Use these links to find resources for testing and inspecting materials on Minnesota roadways and bridges. Let us know if you have an idea for other resources to add to the list.
All Roadway and Bridge Construction
- MnDOT Office of Materials and Road Research
- MnDOT Standard Specification for Construction
- Materials Laboratory Manual No. 5-695
- Schedule of Materials Control
- Special Provisions for all trunk highway construction projects
- Independent Assurance Program
- TTS self-directed training modules: Web-based training courses addressing key content and skills used by transportation technicians. MnDOT employees, ask your district Training Specialist for access to classes.
- AASHTO web-based math module: Most certification classes require mathematical calculations and formulas. Students should be proficient with a scientific calculator and familiar with mathematical functions, including percentages, ratios, fractions, decimals, metric numbers, engineering type formulas and basic algebra. Please consider taking this online refresher if you think you may need additional help with math calculations during your class(es). Cost: $0 for MnDOT employees; $88 AASHTO members; $175 non-members
- MnDOT Concrete Engineering Unit
- MnDOT Concrete Testing YouTube Videos
- ARM: Industry partner, Aggregate and Ready Mix Association of Minnesota
- CPAM: Industry partner, Concrete Paving Association of Minnesota