Special Provisions for all trunk highway construction projects
Special Provisions Boilerplates are used to prepare the Division S for trunk highways. The proposal order indicates the make-up of the complete bidding proposal. Please see Proposal Sequence below for links to other boilerplate divisions.
The Time and Traffic Provisions and IDIQ Specs have been incorporated into the Boilerplate SP2020 file.
The effective letting date for using the SP2020 Boilerplate Special Provision updated June 30, 2023 is October 1, 2023 per Technical Memorandum 23-02-TS-01, Dissolution of Supplemental Specifications to the MnDOT Standard Specifications for Construction, 2020 Edition.
Submit questions and comments about Special Provisions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Provisions 2020 boilerplates
- Boilerplate SP2020 (Word)
- Boilerplate SP2020 checklist (Word)
- Boilerplate SP2020 modifications (Word)
Special Provisions guidance
- Special Provisions quick reference guide (PDF)
- Five-section Special Provisions example (PDF)
- Local Government Unit Special Provisions (PDF)
The proposal order indicates the make up of the complete bidding proposal.