In-person open houses/public meetings postponed. Find more information at Metro public involvement.
Information about upcoming meetings will be provided as details become available.
Tue, March 9
Topic: EIS 101 Listening Session #2: Project Alternatives and Community Connections
Join the event
Call-in number: +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 992 6826 3586
The listening session will start with a short presentation covering the topics of Project Alternatives and Community Connections. Community members will be able to provide comments and talk with panel experts during the session.
Thu, March 11
Topic: EIS 101 Listening Session #3: Transit
Join the event
Call-in number: +1 301 715 8592
Webinar ID: 988 4340 3174
City council meetings
City council presentations will be conducted in the coming months. Our project team will present the project purpose, needs, geographic location and evaluation criteria at this time. These meetings are open to the public. We will publish specific dates and times when they are available.
Public comment periods
You are welcome to contact us and provide feedback at any time. Formal public comment periods include:
- Purpose and Need, Logical Termini and Evaluation Criteria: Spring 2021
- Scoping Decision Document: Fall 2021
- Draft Environmental Impact Statement: November/December 2023
- Feb. 12: Virtual Policy Advisory Committee meeting
- This meeting was open to the public to attend and comment. There was a 15-minute open comment period at the end of the meeting for attendees to provide comments on the project.
- Feb. 3: EIS “101” virtual listening sessions: Listening Session #1