In-person open houses/public meetings postponed. Find more information at Metro public involvement.
Meetings and events
Wednesday, May 12 from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
Topic: EIS 101 Listening Session #4: Noise, Air Quality, and Mississippi River Considerations
The listening session will start with a short presentation covering the topics of Noise, Air Quality, and Mississippi River Considerations. Community members will be able to provide comments and talk with panel experts during the session.
Join the webinar
Dial: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 518 9805
Webinar ID: 941 3908 0304
City council meetings
City council presentations will be conducted in the coming months. Our project team will present the project purpose, needs, geographic location and evaluation criteria at this time. These meetings are open to the public. We will publish specific dates and times when they are available.
- April 6: Hwy 252/I-94 Project Town Hall Conversations
- This Virtual Town Hall discussed the future of Hwy 252 and I-94 in Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center and North Minneapolis on KFAI Radio 90.3 FM. Host Al McFarlane and members of MnDOT’s Hwy 252/I-94 project team discussed the current Environmental Impact Study and how you can be involved in the future of this important highway corridor.
- March 22: City Council Meeting Presentation: Brooklyn Center
- March 11: Topic: EIS 101 Listening Session #3: Transit
- March 9: Topic: EIS 101 Listening Session #2: Project Alternatives and Community Connections
- March 8: City Council Meeting Presentation: Brooklyn Park
- Information from this meeting can be accessed on the Brooklyn Park website.
- March 3: City council meeting presentations Minneapolis
- Information from this meeting can be accessed on the City of Minneapolis website.
- Feb. 12: Virtual Policy Advisory Committee meeting
- This meeting was open to the public to attend and comment. There was a 15-minute open comment period at the end of the meeting for attendees to provide comments on the project.
- Feb. 3: EIS “101” virtual listening sessions: Listening Session #1