About this project
Summary of work
- Repaved Hwy 212 between Hwy 5/25 and Co. Hwy 36 in Cologne
- Constructed pedestrian underpass and trails
- Constructed Reduced Conflict Intersection (RCI)
- Closed Morse St. access south of Hwy 212
- Replaced signals, added turn lanes and updated ADA to meet current standards
Check out the Hwy 212 completion video!
Motorists can get a bird’s eye view of the improvements to Hwy 212 in Norwood Young America with the new video of the project released by MnDOT, Carver County and the city of Norwood Young America in lieu of an in-person opening celebration.