Improve road, access
MnDOT thanks the public for taking the Hwy 210 Baxter online survey that ran Sept. 10-Oct. 10, 2020. Your insight is valuable and will help MnDOT, the City of Baxter and Crow Wing County, plan future safety and mobility projects for all modes of travel on Hwy 210.
- In 2022, City of Baxter to improve access to Inglewood Dr. and Knollwood Dr. at Hwy 210.
- In 2024, MnDOT will resurface and improve access on both directions of Hwy 210 between Baxter Dr. and Timberwood Dr.
Recent access and mobility improvements in Baxter:
- Pedestrian walk/bike paths along Hwy 210 and Hwy 371
- New signalized intersection/connection at Cypress Dr. and Hwy 210
- Right in/out access at Golf Course Rd. and Hwy 210
- Safer frontage road access at Excelsior Rd. and Hwy 371
- Extended dual turn-lanes at Hwy 210 and Hwy 371