About this 2025 project
MnDOT will resurface both directions of Hwy 210 through Baxter between Baxter Dr. and Timberwood Dr., and improve access and traffic flow west of Highland Scenic Dr. at Memorywood Dr.
Summary of work
- Resurface the asphalt road between Baxter Dr. and Timberwood Dr., includes turn lanes, shoulders and adjacent entrances
- Note: The Hwy 210 and Hwy 371 intersection will be resurfaced as part of this project to extend the life of the road until the future interchange is built
- Improve access and traffic flow on the west end at Memorywood Dr.
between Highland Scenic Dr. (Co. Rd. 48) and Meredith Dr. as follows:
- Westbound Hwy 210: Reconfigure to merge/reduce from two lanes to one lane west of Highland Scenic Dr.
- Eastbound Hwy 210: Reconstruct the median to add an acceleration lane at Memorywood Dr.
- Layout image of future access on west end (JPG)
- Install a new signal system at Highland Scenic Dr.
- Relocate pipes beneath the Hwy 210 median west of Memorywood Dr.
- Update pedestrian access