Resources on what is required to legally operate as a motor carrier or driver in Minnesota.
- Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) resources (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration)
- Hazardous materials online training (Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration)
- Initial Motor Carrier Contact (IMCC) education
- Limousine Operators presentation (PDF)
- Minnesota Commercial Truck and Passenger Regulations handbook
- Special Transportation Service (STS) initial education
Remote safety talks
To request a remote safety talk, please complete a Remote Safety Talks and Event Request Form.