Resources on what is required to legally operate as a motor carrier or driver in Minnesota.
- Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) resources (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration)
- Hazardous materials online training (Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration)
- Initial Motor Carrier Contact (IMCC) education
- Limousine Operators presentation (PDF)
- Minnesota Commercial Truck and Passenger Regulations handbook
- Special Transportation Service (STS) initial education
To request our participation at a safety event, please complete our Safety Event Request Form.
Please note that we are no longer providing regulatory safety talks to the motor carrier industry. To request oversize/overweight permit training, please contact our permit unit.