For all bid openings on or after September 6, 2022, use OCR Salesforce to electronically enter workforce information for local federal and general obligation funded construction projects.
- Local federal construction projects with a bid opening on or prior to September 5, 2022 – report workforce via the Monthly Employment Compliance Report - EEO 13 form (Excel).
- Highway heavy construction projects awarded by MnDOT – report workforce by submitting electronic payroll in AASHTOWare CRL.
- OCR Salesforce full tutorial video (YouTube)
- Registration (YouTube)
- Manage secondary users (YouTube)
- View contractor information (YouTube)
- Add employees (YouTube)
- View and edit employees (YouTube)
- Submit a ticket (YouTube)
- View project information (YouTube)
- Manage subcontractors (YouTube)
- Add workforce hours (YouTube)
- View and edit workforce hours (YouTube)
There are two types of OCR Salesforce users:
- Primary user: The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Officer is the primary user of the contractor’s OCR Salesforce account. The primary user adds others that will manage workforce information in the system as secondary users.
- Secondary user: Anyone other than the EEO Officer who uses the contractor’s OCR Salesforce account is a secondary user.
Access and registration
You must register with Salesforce before you can enter and maintain workforce information in OCR Salesforce.
- Step 1: Contractor registers with SWIFT.
- Step 2: User registers for an OCR Salesforce user account. The registration process will vary depending on whether you are a primary user or secondary user.
Questions and support
For questions or issues, contact Alexis Johnson.
- Alexis Johnson