The Asset Management Steering Committee is responsible for the development, updates and monitoring of the enhancements outlined in the TAMP, and oversight of Transportation Asset Management System development and other asset management initiatives. The Committee is also responsible for ensuring that the asset management principles promoted in the TAMP are fully embraced at all levels of the agency to help ensure that the anticipated performance outcomes are met.
Asset management governance and corresponding responsibilities extend beyond those required under the legislation. Responsibilities must include plans for expanding the assets that are covered in future TAMPs and for monitoring the agency’s success. As a result, it was recommended during TAMP development that an Asset Management (governance) Steering Committee be established.
- Nancy Daubenberger, Commissioner
- Tim Henkel, Assistant Commissioner, Modal Planning & Program Management
- Jay Hietpas, Assistant Commissioner, Operations
- Dave Solsrud, Committee Chair, Asset Management Project Manager
- Chris Roy, Assistant Division Director, Engineering Services
- Jean Wallace, Assistant Division Director, Modal Planning & Program Management
- Jed Falgren, Assistant District Engineer, District 7, Maintenance Business Management Team Chair
- Amr Jabr, Assistant Division Director, Engineering Services
- Chris Kufner, Maintenance and Operations Engineer, Metro District
- Mark Nelson, Program Manager, Statewide Planning and Data Analysis, Office of Transportation System Management
- Kris Riesenberg, Technical Services Team Leader, Federal Highway Administration
- Shannon Foss, Asset Management Planning Director, Office of Transportation System Management
- Brad Utecht, Investment Planning Director, Office of Transportation System Management