Sustainable Transportation Advisory Council
The Sustainable Transportation Advisory Council (STAC) makes recommendations to the MnDOT Commissioner to help the agency reduce carbon pollution from transportation, consistent with the MnDOT statutory goals outlined in Minnesota statute 174.01, the Next Generation Energy Act, and the annual MnDOT Sustainability Report. The STAC will prioritize recommendations that value equity and environmental justice.
The goal of the STAC is to help Minnesota transition to a low-carbon transportation system in a way that is consistent with statutory goals for energy and emissions reductions and maximizes benefits to Minnesota, while recognizing the importance of continued work towards improving safety, reducing inequities, and supporting economic development.
Please see the STAC Charter (PDF) for more information on the council.
Please see the STAC Membership (PDF) for official list of members and ex officio members.
March 5, 2020 meeting
December 10, 2020
October 29, 2020
August 6, 2020
- Agenda (PDF)
- Notes (PDF)
- Presentation Slides (PDF)
- Racial Justice and Equity Conversation Document (PDF)
June 3, 2020
March 5, 2020
- Pathways to Decarbonizing Transportation
- Summary: Minnesota's Plan for Volkswagen Settlement Funds
- Full Report: Minnesota's Plan for Volkswagen Settlement Funds
- Great Plains Institute White Paper: Clean Fuels Policy for the Midwest
- Minnesota Electric Vehicle Vision
- MJ-Bradley: Electric Vehicle Cost Benefit Analysis
- Governor's Council on Biofuels