MnDOT was the first state agency to apply the Next Generation Energy Act GHG reduction goals to all agency operations, including fleet fuel use and electricity. Minnesota was also the first state in the country to create GHG reduction goals for the state highway construction program.
Our annual Sustainability Report outlines our sustainability goals, progress and strategies for achieving the goals.
- MnDOT 2021 Sustainability Report
- MnDOT 2020 Sustainability and Public Health Report
- MnDOT 2019 Sustainability Report – Progress and Headwinds
- MnDOT 2018 Sustainability Report – Planning for Progress
- MnDOT 2017 Sustainability Report – Identifying Sustainability Strategies
- MnDOT 2016 Sustainability Report – Establishing a Baseline