Conditions for release of electronic data from the MnDOT Office Of Land Management
In order to access MnDOT OLM database products, the user must accept the conditions expressed in Disclaimer and Legal.
I accept these conditions.
Geodetic database products
Interactive Geodetic Monument Viewer
- Geodetic Station Data Files
- Delorme Street Atlas USA® Input Files
- Maptech Terrain Navigator Pro® Input Files
- KML Input Files in KMZ Format
To obtain general information about this data, call 651-366-3464 or fax a request to 651-366-3444.
- MnDOT Geodetic Data Sheet Guide (PDF 371 KB)
- 2007 Adjustment of the National Spatial Reference System in Minnesota (PDF 135 KB) - Explanation and graphical representation
- History of Geodetics In Minnesota (PDF 7.4 MB) - Overview and graphical representation
- Minnesota Calibration Base Line Data - NGS information on calibration sites throughout the state