Workshops and Training
Right of Way
2019 Right of Way Professionals Workshop
The 27th annual Right of Way Professionals Workshop will be held October 2-4, 2019 at Breezy Point Conference Center in Breezy Point, Minnesota.
To ensure a great experience for all attendees, registration for this event is limited. Get your registration in early to secure your spot.
- Workshop Program (PDF 11 MB) *New*
- Workshop Schedule (PDF)
- Continuing Education Information (PDF)
- Workshop First Announcement (PDF)
Right of Way Technical Training Manuals
Reference material from the three technical training course held in 2015.
- Session 1 - Railroads (PDF 9 MB)
- Session 2 - Turnbacks (PDF 7 MB)
- Session 3 - Title Opinions (PDF 6 MB)
- Session 4 - MicroStation/GEOPAK (PDF 7 MB)
Surveying and Mapping
2019 Survey Technical Workshop
The 22nd annual Survey Technical Workshop was held March 19-21, 2019 at Breezy Point Conference Center in Breezy Point, Minnesota.
Please visit this site again in November for details on the 2020 Workshop.
- 2019 Workshop Program (PDF)
Land management program calendar (Currently Unavailable)