County Roadway Safety Plans
The primary objective of CRSP is to identify a specific set of low cost systematic safety projects that are linked directly to the causation factors associated with the most severe crashes on the County’s system of highways.
Plans have been completed for all Area Transportation Partnerships.
CRSP will summarize infrastructure safety projects with an implementation cost ranging from $2 million to $5 million per county based on Local Highway Safety Improvement Program targets.
Projects may include, but are not limited to:
|Edge Line Rumble Strips/Stripes||Enhanced Intersection Signing|
|Enhanced Pavement Markings||Intersection Lights|
|Enhanced Curve Delineation||Dynamic Warning Devices|
|Median/Channelization||Enhanced Red Light Enforcement|
- County Road Safety Plans Updates (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- Project Process (PDF, 4.5 MB)
- Project Timeline (PDF, 0.5 MB)
- Project Overview (PDF, 170 KB)
- Detailed Project Overview (PDF, 2 MB)
- Questions and Answers (Word, 25 KB)
- Sample County Road Safety Plan(PDF, 8 MB)
- Indirect Intersections (PDF, 1 MB)
- Lane Departure Examples (PDF, 300 KB)
- Phase 3 Workshops - Strategy Voting Results (PDF, 15 KB)