The American Disabilities Act of 1990 is a federal law that prohibits discrimination based on disability, and protects the rights of people with disabilities. Title II prohibits disability discrimination by all public entities, and must comply with Title II regulations set by the U.S. Department of Justice.
- ADA Transition Plan Requirements for Federal Funding - Local Agencies (PDF, 280 KB)
- ADA Transition Plan
- ADA Design and Construction Tools
- Curb Ramp Guidelines Memo (PDF, 130 KB)
ADA Transition Plan - Examples
- Creating an ADA Transition Plan - Sherburne County (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- ADA Transition Plan - Sherburne County (PDF, 6 MB)