Construction site management
Erosion control supervisor
Do you have what it takes to be an erosion control supervisor?
The following template and instructions are for contractors to use to document weekly and post-rain construction stormwater inspection reports on MnDOT projects. Alternative formats can be used as long as they provide the same information and level of detail described in the documents below.
- Stormwater Inspection Report Template (Excel)
- Stormwater Inspection Report Template (PDF)
- Stormwater Inspection Report Instructions (Word)
Reporting Spills and Sediment Releases
MnDOT specs require the contractor's Erosion Control Supervisor to report spills and sediment discharges to the state duty officer. See the following documents for more information.
- Spill Reporting Template (PDF)
- Spill Reporting Fact Sheet (MPCA) (PDF)
- Above and Beyond for Spill Reporting (MPCA) (PDF)
- Spring Startup (PDF)
- Permit compliance timeframes (PDF)
- Winter inspection requirements (PDF)
- Notice of Termination checklist (PDF)