Traveling in the southwest
Traffic and roads
- 2017 construction project map
- 2017 construction projects
- 2016 completed projects
- Future projects
- D8 Area Capital Highway Investment Plan (CHIP) (2017-2026)
- Navigate Minnesota with 511
- Truck permits
- Hwy 277 near Gluek begins Monday, May 1. Detour will go into effect on Monday.
- Hwy 30 from Lake Wilson to Slayton begins Monday, May 1.
- Hwy 4 Cosmos project begins May 3. Detour will go into effect on Wednesday, May 3.
- Hwy 23 from Willmar to Clara City resurfacing projects starts May 8. Road will be open to motorists, but delays are expected.
- Hwy 75 Pipestone - impacted business open house: May 2nd from 4-6 pm at the Pipestone County EMS building.
- Hwy 4 Grove City resurfacing project began Monday, April 24th. Road is open, but motorists should expect delays.
- Hwy 22 south of Litchfield closed Monday, April 17. The Hwy 22 project includes the resurfacing of Hwy 22, culvert replacement and construction of turning lanes. For more information on the project and the detour visit the project webpage. Construction is anticipated to wrap up by the end of June.
- Hwy 22 closed Monday, April 17 at 7 am. Hwy 22 will be closed between the intersections of Hwy 22/McLeod CR3 to the intersection of Hwy 22/McLeod CR 2 as the City of Glencoe replaces it's utilities. Hwy 22 is expected to open May 8. Questions? Please contact the City of Glencoe.