Traveling in the southwest
Traffic and roads
- 2019 construction projects
- Completed projects
- Future projects
- Navigate Minnesota with 511
- Truck permits
District 8 news & public meetings
- Snow and Ice Control Info and Tips
- You're invited - the Glencoe Transportation Study is holding a FREE FUN community event on Saturday, Feb. 16 from 11 am - 1pm at the Glencoe City Center. Bring the family and come down to give your feedback on Highways 212 and 22 while enjoying food, games and activities.
- District 8 has announced the construction schedule for the completion of the Hwy 23 gaps. The North gap (Paynesville to Richmond) will be constructed first, with construction starting in 2022. Construction on the South gap (New London to Paynesville) will start in 2024. For more information on the project, visit the project webpage.