Construction from W. Nicollet to N. Mankato begins July 2015
- The project was advanced from 2017-18 to 2015-16 due to Corridors of Commerce funding and now includes a 2.5 mile bypass of Nicollet.
- Includes grading and paving 6.5 miles of additional two lanes to the north of the existing Highway 14 and 2.5 miles of four-lane bypass on new alignment south of Nicollet
- Revised local access
- New grade separated interchange (PDF) for Highway 14 and Highway 11 south of Nicollet
- Minor access changes and access control purchased along corridor for improved safety
- Project construction letting date in May 2015; construction begins July 2015
- Detour and staging map for 2015-2016 Nicollet to North Mankato project.