U.S. Bicycle Route 41 maps
- View USBR 41 printable maps and turn-by-turn instructions (PDFs). Options are:
- A one-page overview map (not suitable for navigation) (PDF)
- Panel maps (route maps that include map segments and inset maps with large-scale detail, simple turn-by-turn instructions, and elevation profiles; suitable for navigation).
- Printable on letter-size paper (12 pages at 8 ½” x 11”) (PDF)
- Printable on large format paper
- The sheets can be folded horizontally in a zig zag manner between segments (folds alternatively made to the front and back), then each outer third folded over the middle third, to form a typical rectangular-shaped map.
NOTE: Due to space limitations, panel map turn-by-turn instructions are abbreviated. See the detailed turn-by-turn instructions below for supplementary information.
3. Detailed turn-by-turn instructions (suitable for navigation).
- In combination with the one-page overview map
- To supplement the simple panel map turn-by-turn instructions
- To supplement the digital maps
See the detailed turn-by-turn instructions above for additional navigation information.
Note: There are many bicycle shops and restrooms in the Twin Cities Metro Area. In the interest of space, most are not shown on the maps. Also typically not shown are the various services in many of the parks along the North Shore of Lake Superior. For current information, consult the USBR 41 digital maps.
To request a MnDOT document in an alternative format, email firstname.lastname@example.org.