News and events
2017 Minnesota Aviation Maintenance Technician Conference
March 27-28, 2017
Earle Brown Heritage Center, Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
This conference is for aviation maintenance professionals for continuing education, networking, employer recruiting, and IA Renewal. It will include exhibits featuring the latest and best in aviation products, technology, career opportunities and aviation awards.
- Register online
- Attendee mail-in registration form (PDF,116 KB)
- Exhibitor registration packet (PDF, 403,KB)
- Sponsorship packet (PDF, 776, KB)
Bill Cowden Memorial Aviation Scholarship
- May 1st is the annually deadline
- Scholarships are offer to pilots in the Midwest seeking advanced training in aviation
- Award (1) up to $1,500 each year
Community Foundation of Dunn County, P.O. Box 498, Menomonie, WI 54751
Need more information? Feel free to contact Samantha Phillipps, Program Officer at (715) 232-8019 or follow this this link to learn more.
Summer Aerospace Workshop for Teachers
June 26-29, 2017
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Workshop to be held at:
MN Department of Transportation, Office of Aeronautics, 222 E. Plato Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55107
- Raise the level of excitement in your class with aerospace
- Free Workshop and Science of Flight Kit
- All material supports the National and State Standards for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
- 24 CEUs
Download the Summer Aerospace Workshop for Teachers flyer (PDF, 125 KB)
For more information, contact: Darlene Dahlseide 651-234-7248 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is Limited to 20 teachers! Register NOW! Cost is FREE!
See the aviation tax report
What makes an airport "Minnesota nice"? We want your input
We're looking for your input on what makes an airport a welcome place to visit. Take our survey on airport hospitality and tell us what features, amenities, and services are important to you. We'll communicate the results with airport managers and use it as we encourage them to find ways to meet the needs of the pilots and passengers who use their airports. The survey should take less than 10 minutes. Please feel free to forward it to your pilot friends and ask them to provide their input as well.