News and Events
Airport Directory Mailing List Opt Out
If you are a Minnesota aircraft owner who does not want to receive a paper copy of the MN Airport Directory and Travel Guide, please select this link to our opt out form.
Aircraft Registration Fees Have Changed
As of July 1, 2014, a new law has changed your aircraft registration fees.
Learn more about Aircraft Registration fees changes (PDF, 65 KB).
2015 Airport Directory and Travel Guide Changes
MnDOT Aeronautics is making changes to the 2015 Airport Directory and Travel Guide.
2015 Minnesota Aviation Maintenance Technician Conference
- Select this link to download the 2015 Minnesota Aviation Maintenance Technician Conference Exhibitor Information Packet (PDF, 797 KB)
- Select this link to download the 2015 Minnesota Aviation Technician Conference Floor Plan (PDF, 389 KB)
- Select this link for map and directions to the Earl Brown Heritage Center
- Learn more about the 2015 Minnesota Aviation Maintenance Technician Conference
Minnesota Aviation Equipment Taxes Survey
Please give Aeronautics and the Legislature your Input!
Congrats to Sky Waters winner of 2014 Minnesota Aviation Art Contest | 1st Place State | 1st Place National
Are you ready to see the 2014 Minnesota Aviation Art Contest Winners?
- Select this link to experience "Flying Saves Lives" through the eyes of the 2014 Minnesoa Aviation Art Contest winners
This year theme is "Flying Saves Lives". All children (entrants) must be residents of Minnesota. Entries eligibility is for children between the ages of 6-17 by December 31, 2013. The format required is on 11 by 17 paper and artwork must NOT be framed or outlined with border.
- Check back in September for the 2015 Minnesota Aviation Art Contest theme.
- Select this link to learn more about the Minnesota Aviation Art Contest
Fly Minnesota Passport Program
Fly Minnesota Airports is a program sponsored by MnDOT Aeronautics and the Minnesota Council of Airports (MCOA) to promote general aviation in Minnesota.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT),office of Aeronautics has a program for airports and their communities called Adopt-An-Airport. Any public-use airport in Minnesota is eligible to participate in the program.
Transportation Economic Development Program
This program is a joint effort between the Minnesota Department of Transportation and Department of Employment and Economic Development, It is designed to address both the state’s transportation system needs and economic development objectives; to create and preserve well-paying jobs across the state. All airports are encouraged to apply.