News and events
- Nov. 16, 2020: Grants available, photo contest winners and new "School Streets" guide
- Oct. 7, 2020: Apply now! Three funding opportunities for your SRTS work
- Sept. 17, 2020: Get Stepping – Walk to Anywhere Week Oct. 5-9
- Aug. 3, 2020: COVID-19 recommendations for Safe Routes to School
- July 20, 2020: Minnesota ranks third in the country for Safe Routes to School
- May 4, 2020: MnDOT awards grants for Safe Routes to School
- Feb. 26, 2020: 2020 Golden Snow Boot winner, funding opportunities and events
- Jan. 16, 2020: Demonstration project guide and technical assistance opportunity
- Dec. 2, 2019: Funding for your Safe Routes project, Network survey and Winter Walk to School Day
Upcoming events and deadlines
Walk and Bike to School Days are one-day special events to help make walking and biking more visible, fun, and rewarding for kids. These events can be used to make walking and biking to school a habit. MnSRTS created downloadable toolkits for each of the following events to help make it an easy success for your school
Register your event and MnSRTS will send you free materials!
The Minnesota Safe Routes to School network holds a call every second Thursday of the month at 10 a.m. Email Jill Chamberlain to be added to the list.