All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent. The Knox Ave. Park and Ride lot is permanently closed.
Through early October
- EB I-494 is reduced to two lanes between Hwy 100 and E. Bush Lake Rd.
- A third express lane on EB I-494 will open but will not have access to ramps between Hwy 100 and E. Bush Lake Rd.
10 p.m. Mon, Sept. 25 through November
- The ramp from WB I-494 to NB I-35W is closed
- The ramp from Lyndale Ave. to WB I-494 is closed
10 p.m. Sun, July 30 through November
- The ramp from SB I-35W to WB I-494 is closed
Through Fri, Sept. 29
- The ramp from E. Bush Lake Rd. to EB I-494 is closed
- Detour: 84th St. to Hwy 100 (PNG)
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted as details become available. Motorists can expect several weekend, nighttime, and directional closures along I-494 and I-35W. Ramps and loops will be closed at various times for construction. There will also be some lane and road closures on local roadways near I-494.
Mon, Oct. 9
- Permanent closure of Clover Dr. from American Blvd. to where road ends
Mon, Oct. 16 through late November
- W. 78th St. is closed between Girard Ave. S. and the Shops at Lyndale parking lot entrance. Local business access along Girard Ave. will remain open.
10 p.m. Sun, Oct. 1 through late October
- The ramp from EB I-494 to SB Hwy 100/Normandale Blvd. is closed
- Detour: Use the cloverleaf ramps at Hwy 100 from EB I-494 to SB Hwy 100/Normandale Blvd.