All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
Mon, May 1 through late October
- Hwy 52 is reduced to one lane with head-to-head traffic in both directions between Hwy 55 in Rosemount and Co. Rd. 50 near Hampton
- Traffic will travel on the northbound lanes through end-October then motorists will be shifted to their own side of the road until construction begins again in spring 2024 south of Hwy 50.
1 a.m. Fri, Sept. 15 through 11:45 p.m. Sat, Sept. 30
- The ramp from SB Hwy 52 to Co. Rd. 47 is closed
1 a.m. Wed, Sept. 13 through 11:45 p.m. Sat, Sept. 30
- The ramp from Co. Rd. 47 to SB Hwy 52 is closed
Through late October
- The ramps to/from Co. Rd. 42 and SB Hwy 52 are closed
- Detour: SB Hwy 55 to Co. Rd. 42
- Local detours for 190th, 180th, 170th, and 160th Streets: Use the Co. Rd. 47 interchange (PNG)
- The ramp from SB Hwy 52 to Hwy 50/56 is closed
- Detour: SB Hwy 52 to Fischer Ave. and U-turn to NB Hwy 52 and use Hwy 50 exit
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted as details become available.