SP 3403-74, Letting Sept. 26, 2018
Design and construction of the roadway elements of the “Willmar Rail Connector & Industrial Access Project”, also known as “The Willmar Wye”.
The Willmar Wye will provide a direct connection between the Marshall and Morris Subdivisions of the BNSF rail network on the west edge of Willmar. Providing this direct connection will decrease the number of trains that need to pull into the rail yard in downtown Willmar.
The project also includes a rail spur that will provide access to the city of Willmar's industrial park. Construction of the new rail connector will impact several roadways; including two trunk highways; US 12 and MN 40, as well as County, City and Township.
- Request for Letters of Interest (Word) – May 2017
- RFQ (Word) – May 25, 2017
- Addenda and Clarifications
- Shortlisted Teams (Word) - July 17, 2017
- RFP – June 25, 2018
- Draft Scoring Criteria (Word)
- Letting – Sept. 26, 2018
- Construction start – April 2019
- Project FTP Site
- Public website — Notices for public meetings will be posted on this site.
- Likely by consultant
Post-Letting Document Control System