About this project
Summary of MnDOT work
- MnDOT is planning a large roadway project,a total reconstruction of Hwy 67, from just east of the intersection of Hwy 59 to 6th Street in Clarkfield. Replacement of storm sewer is included in the project.
- The reconstruction project DOES NOT include the intersection of Hwy 67 and Hwy 59 in Clarkfield.
- Replacement of sidewalks and addition of pedestrian ramps to meet Americans with Disabilities (ADA) standards along the project area are also part of the reconstruction project.
- The project received municipal consent.
- Click here to view project information and the updated project layout.
- MnDOT is scheduling visits with impacted property owners.
- MnDOT will be communicating with the community to share more information on construction in the Fall of 2023.
- Work in 2024 will require a detour for the full construction season (approximately May - October)
- The contractor for the project will be determined after the project has been awarded