About this project
Summary of MnDOT work
- MnDOT is planning a large roadway project (reconstruction of Highway 19/College Drive) from 4th Street through the intersection of Bruce Street in the city of Marshall.
- The pavement has deteriorated and the city of Marshall needs to replace aging utilities.
- Sidewalk improvements will be made along the project area in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- A bike lane will be striped from Marlene St. to just west of Fairgrounds Rd.
- Work will require a detour
- The contractor for the project will be determined after the project has been awarded