About this project
Summary of MnDOT work
- MnDOT is resurfacing (mill, full depth reclamation and overlay) Hwy 15 from the intersection of Hwy 12 in Dassel to the Meeker/Stearns County line near Kimball.
- A chip seal will be applied to the new pavement.
- Guard rail near the Kingston bridge will be replaced to bring it into compliance.
- Thirty (30) culverts will be lined along the project area. Two steel culverts will be replaced if necessary.
- This project will require a detour (see map).
- MnDOT held an informal, public meeting at the Kimball City Hall on March 8, 2022.
- Work in 2023 will require a detour using Hwy 12, Co Rd 3 and Hwy 55.