Nine miles of westbound I-90 from Beaver Creek to the Rock River in Luverne will be resurfaced in 2021.
Summary of work
- Rehabilitate concrete in the westbound traffic lanes and ramps
- Reconstruct shoulders
- Resurface bridge over Rock County Road 11
- Improve drainage by cleaning, repairing, or replacing pipes and culverts
- Traffic will be head-to-head in the eastbound lanes during construction, utilizing the existing crossovers east of Luverne and west of Beaver Creek.
- Westbound I-90 exit ramps will be closed at CR 6. The westbound I-90 exit ramp to Hwy 75 will remain open until August 16, when the contractor begins work on the ramp (see map below for more detail).