Highway construction site poster board
The poster board is an exhibit containing various posters that are required by state and federal law. The prime contractor is responsible to construct a poster board that contains all required posters and place it on the project site of work.
Poster board guidelines
- Posters must contain information relevant to the project and must be legible
- Poster board must include all required posters
- Poster board must be displayed starting the first work day until project is 100 percent complete
- Poster board must be located on the project site of work, not at off-site facilities
- Poster board must be accessible to all employees at all times
- Contact information is required to be inserted on poster boards (PDF)
- Poster board must contain all wage determinations contained in the contract
- Poster board must contain any wage conformances by the U.S. Department of Labor
Order or download and print posters
- MnDOT, county, city, consultant, contractor personnel and other interested parties shall complete a poster board request form (PDF), save the document and attach it to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Questions about the poster requirements should be directed to Kirsten Reyes at 651-283-2100.
- Note that the federal and/or state wage decision, along with the state truck rental rate decision has not been included; the contractor shall obtain this information from its contract with the contracting agency.
- ARRA - Whistleblower Poster (PDF) (11 x 17) - Information about whistleblower protections under the Recovery Act
- U.S. DOL - Equal Opportunity is the Law (PDF) (11 x 17)
- MnDOT - Notice To Workers (PDF) (8.5 x 14)
- MnDOT - Notice of Nondiscrimination in Employment (PDF) (8.5 x 14)
- FHWA - Notice (PDF) (8.5 x 14)
- Mn/DLI - OSHA - Safety and Health Protection on the Job (PDF) (8.75 x 11.25)
- Mn/DLI - MN Workers Compensation Employee Rights & Responsibilities (PDF) (8.75 x 11.25)
- Mn/DLI - Employee Rights - State Minimum Wage (PDF) (8.5 x 11)
- USDOL - Employee Rights Under the Davis-Bacon Act (PDF) (11 x 17)
- USDOL - Employee Rights - Federal Minimum Wage (PDF) (11 x 17)
- USDOL - Employee Rights - Family Medical Leave Act (PDF) (11 x 17)
- MnDOT - American's With Disabilities Act - Alternative Posters (PDF) (8.5 x 11)
- Equal Opportunity is the Law Supplement (PDF) (8.5 x 11)
- FHWA - Pay Transparency (PDF) (8.5 x 11)
- USDOL - USERRA (PDF) (8.5 x 11)
- USDOL - Employee Polygraph (PDF) (11 x 17)