- Utilities Manual
- Utility Accommodation Policy
- GSOC (Gopher State One Call)
- Traffic Control Manual
- Statutes & Rules
- Utility Owner Status Reports
- Utility Agreement Estimate and Invoice Templates
- Utility Operators Contact List
- MnDOT Construction
- Transmission Line Guidelines
MnDOT Utilities Engineer
James Zigman, P.E.
Utilities Engineer Phone: (651) 366-4668
395 John Ireland Blvd Fax: (651) 366-3450
St Paul, MN 55155-1800
The Utility Agreements Staff:
- Write utility agreements;
- Provide support to designers and utility owners with the issues identified during utility coordination; and
- Assist designers with the utility related design aspects of their projects
The Utility Permits Staff:
- Assist designers and utility owners with issues regarding utility installations within MnDOT right of way;
- Assist MnDOT and utility owners with permit issues; and
- Process and issue long form utility permits.
A map of the districts throughout the state and a list of contacts in those districts.
This is a list of main contacts for utility companies doing work within the state of Minnesota.