State Aid Accounting System (SAAS)
Reports & information
- SAAS reports & login
- SAAS Manual (PDF, 8 MB) - updated 3/15/10
- SAAS report project update (PowerPoint, 2 MB)
Crystal Reports installation instructions for Internet Explorer 9
- Make sure you have administrative rights to your computer, otherwise your IT department must install
- Click on the link below, select "Run" to install the Crystal ActiveX Viewer
- Crystal Reports ActiveX Viewer
- From the Internet Explorer Menu Bar, Select "Tools", Pop-up Blocker -> Pop-up Blocker Settings
- In the "Address of website to allow:" type the following: http://dotapp7.dot.state.mn.us/saasreports
- Click the "Add" button
- Click the "Close" button
- Go to SAAS Reports and log on
- Select "State Aid County and Municipality Reports"
- Select "Status"
- Enter your Co/Muni or Select from the drop down your County or Municipality, click "View Report"
- You will receive multiple Crystal Report Errors along with options to run an ActiveX Program
- When the "Status Report" appears the installation is complete